Just hanging out on the back porch trying to figure out some of life’s questions. Like these for example:
• Why do the dogs wear out the door to get outside an then sit on a lap?
• How do the fleas know where the dogs will be in the yard, or is the yard full of fleas?
• I’ve heard that dogs are color blind. How did they figure this out and why?
• Where do the rabbits go during the winter?
• Is this what they meant when they said I didn’t apply my self in school?
• And IF I had “applied” my self, would I have been in danger of becoming an appliqué? Just another meaningless pattern stuck somewhere?
Oh well. My head hurts. I’m going in now. See ya later.