Summer 2013

A few days ago I took some photos of a Mustang for a friend. He was needing some to send to a prospective buyer so we put the car on the rack and took a few of the underneath and then did the usual shots. Then I opened the door and made this one.  After getting the shot I decided to do a little HDR processing with this one. I really like the look HDR gives but I’m not a fan of the over processed shots we often see. Since I didn’t bracket the shots when shooting, I did the next best thing. In Light Room, I made three copies of the original raw file. Each was one stop difference in exposure. This gave me a total of four images to use for the HDR. I was one under, the original and then one over and two stops over. I went heavy on the overexposure because of the interior of the car.  The HDR processing was done using Photomatix and resulted in the look below. Then we visited photoshop just long enough to blur the background. I was pleased with the result that I got and overall I think it made the photo more interesting.

I have more I want to try soon as I get time. Seems like I stay way to busy. Anyway, thanks for visiting.

Ready to Ride
Ready to Ride